How to Turn One Piece of Content into Eight!
Creating killer content isn’t easy. That’s why smart marketers work to make the most from what they’ve produced by repurposing their content, creating a life far beyond the original post or publication. This is much like what is known as content syndication, but the difference is that the mediums change.
We’ve unearthed eight different channels for repurposing your content, and even though the original content can be born in any one of them, this doesn’t limit the way it can be repurposed.
Eight great ways to repurpose your content!
- Articles or Blog Posts - Often the original content, it’s a no-brainer to post to your blog or site as a first resort, before spreading it around, to receive the best search engine benefit.
- Videos - Creating a simple video, even just with PowerPoint slides, can take advantage of the traffic and ranking YouTube offers.
- Podcasts - Uploading a podcast of your content to iTunes and the many podcast directories can mean a LOT of downloads and traffic.
- Slideshows - Popular slide-sharing sites like Slideshare.net and Scribd.com receive a ton of direct traffic and ranking love from Google.
- PDFs - Likewise there are numerous PDF directories where you can submit a PDF of your content.
- Infographics - One of the best ways to generate lots of views/visits is by making an infographic and posting it to Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Webinars or Hangouts - Using your content as the source of a webinar or Google Hangout is an excellent way to accomplish several things at once!
- Make it Micro! - Dividing up your content into micro-morsels for use in your social media marketing makes perfect sense, and can lead visitors to the full content, or really wherever you want.
Your content can serve you in so many ways you might not have considered before! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to easily increase traffic many times over by not repurposing your content!
If you need help generating leads, please call us. We have an excellent lead generation program where we pay for all your advertising expenses and take all the risk for you. You only pay when you get results. This is a massive undertaking and understandably we’re limited in how many companies we can help at any one time. If you’re interested and find the program paused or not available, just leave your details and we’ll let you know when it re-opens.