Here's Some Real World Ways to Market with Instagram
While Instagram is really good at posting and disseminating our latest shots, it can have a positive impact on brand marketing also. Let's find out how that can become reality.
Let's consider 7 ways you can market with Instagram
- Build a following – One of the simplest ways to do this quickly is if you already possess a Facebook following. Simply connect the two, and you'll get a great head start. You also need to begin to follow people and brands you admire on Instagram, and engage using hashtags.
- Use Instagram video – Becoming more and more popular, Instagram followed Vine to the show, but more than doubled the length of the videos, 15 seconds to Vine's 6. There's a lot you can share, and while the time constraint may seem limiting, it can actually help you be more creative and unique.
- Create a killer profile – Your Instagram profile is an excellent opportunity to introduce more and more people to your brand. Be sure to have up-to-date and interesting information readily available for people to follow.
- Networking on Instagram – Start following brands and people, using hashtags that make sense for your brand, and be sure to engage with people.
- Get your creative on – Use this opportunity to inject a major dose of creativity, and dare I say, fun into your brand. Although you need to take care to not go overboard on this, it never hurts to portray your company with a more human face.
- Use Instagram to tell your brand story – By regularly posting images and videos, you can tell the story of what your brand is about, and providing a human face to the company logo and name.
- Instagram is a great tool for announcements and news – Use Instagram to show new products, profile key personnel, and give your customers a shout-out about what's coming that they should be aware of.
Instagram is growing exponentially right now, and with their acquisition by Facebook, they will be popular for some time to come. Just be sure you limit the number of selfies, okay?