Want more client referrals? Here’s how!
Everyone is on the lookout for tips to get more client referrals for their business. However, as stated by GrowThink.com some 58.6% of us don’t even ask for them! Customer referrals aren't something that appears just by wishing it so, but instead is the result of a definite, focused and consistently used system. Listed below are seven ways we’ve found to increase client referrals, and they are surprisingly quicker and easier than you might imagine!
7 Ways to Increase Client Referrals
- Ask your best clients – These can be your best business evangelists. People who are already crazy about what you do won’t require much cajoling to sing your praises.
- Offer incentives – Discounts, free stuff, upgrades or other rewards appropriate for your business are a good way to get people to offer client referrals.
- Over-deliver on first-time customers – When you get a new customer, a great way to get them talking to their circle of contacts is to over-deliver to them. This can appear in a number of ways, but make sure they view your company as a cut above the rest.
- Engage your customers – Find creative ways to engage with your customers and perhaps find a way you can benefit each other. The key is to get them talking, and being open to ideas. Create an online neighborhood for your customers, such as a blog or Facebook group.
- Be grateful and hand out perks – Become great at saying “Thank You”, as well as in understanding when a well-placed perk will help you. A surprise gift card or a thank you note can work wonders.
- Enlist your staff – Getting your employees in the game can boost your efforts. You will usually need to develop a way to reward results, nevertheless it can be very much worth the cost!
- Create a loyalty program – A customer loyalty program, preferably online, will assist you to create enthusiasm and engagement. Reward interaction as well as purchases, because this could lead to more people becoming involved.